Tactica Solutions is seeking a qualified Program Manager for a Staff Operations contract supporting the 116 th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB). This is a remote, Senior-level Program Management position with a requirement for occasional travel supporting a Government site effort at Ft. Gordon, GA.
Typical Job Duties and Tasks:
- Maintain responsibility for overall program execution and ensuring all contract requirements are met or exceeded.
- Interface with customer, contract office, and corporate senior management and serve as a liaison between employees and corporate support staff.
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budgets.
- Coordinate with the Government/customer to resolve operational, security, technical or contractual issues.
- Support development and timely submission of all contract deliverables, travel and ODC requests, and other documentation requiring customer or contract office approval.
- Attend and provide input for Program Management Reviews (PMR), as required
- Support all required interviewing and hiring activities for program
- Coordinate with onsite Lead, contracts administrators, and other corporate staff to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Support Performance Reviews and bonus evaluations on all program staff.
- Perform all necessary administrative actions (timekeeping supervision, managing leave requests, expense reports, travel requests, etc.
- Recommend and conduct disciplinary actions involving program staff
- Maintain discretion when handling personnel data
Requirements - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum two (2) years of experience of Army AISR Program Management experience
- At least 12 years of experience supporting Army AISR operations
- Masters degree or higher (or six additional years of relevant experience)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and effectively resolve conflict.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel
Required Security Clearance
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
Ft. Gordon, Georgia, United States
Please note: Tactica Solutions LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Tactica Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.