18183 Internal Audit Intern (Summer 2021) (Open)
CSG is looking for students for our Summer 2021 internship openings! We're interested in students with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. In this internship, you will complete IT, operational, financial, and/or compliance audits under supervision of the Audit Senior.
You will collect and analyze data to review and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls. This position executes activities of the Internal Audit department consistent with the Institute of Internal Auditor Standards.
As a CSG Internal Audit Intern you will:
- Conduct audits and perform testing under the direction of the Audit Senior while adhering to time budgets
- Prepare supporting workpapers in accordance with department policies and procedures
- Identify and track relevant control deficiencies, business issues, and opportunities to improve
- Performs other duties as assigned
We are looking for:
- Students currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work full-time out of our Omaha office from June- August 2021
- Strong time management, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop working knowledge of audit procedures, of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), control objectives for IT (COBIT), generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS), and/or attestation standards established by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with all levels of management and associates
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external customers remotely
- Strong personal computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
This job has expired.
- Relevant coursework in Accounting, IT, Information Security, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SOX, SOC 1, PCI, ISO 27000 series, COSO, and COBIT
- Understanding of risks and controls relating to distributed and centralized computing, computer networking, database management, information security, incident management, system development life cycle, and DevOps
- Demonstrated involvement with related professional organizations (ISACA, IIA, InfraGard, etc.) or other relevant extra-curricular organizations