Make a bigger difference
PWORKING WITH US
At The Jewish Board, we don't just make a difference - we make a bigger difference as we serve 45,000. New Yorkers every year. Join our dedicated team that's been helping communities across New York City for almost 150 years and see just how big of a difference you can make.
IF YOU JOIN US, YOU'LL HAVE THESE GREATBENEFITS:
* Generous paid time off in addition to 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days
* Affordable and high-quality medical/dental/vision plans
* Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
* Free continuing education opportunities
* 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
* Flexible spending accounts for health and transportation
* 27/7 Accessible Employee Assistance Program
* Life and disability insurance
* Diversity, equity, and inclusion working groups that are available for you to join, including Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identify and engage key participants, identify strengths and weaknesses and collaboratively developgoals.
* Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-orientedtreatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
* Provide services exclusively or primarily within the client's home and community.
* Adhere to the fidelity of the model. Work within the model's structure, regarding length of treatment, case contacts, interventions, supervision, and documentation.
* Participate in consultations with the model developer. Audio/video record sessions for training and supervision purposes.
* Maintain clear and concise documentation in CNNX case record including progress notes of treatment efforts and Family Services Assessment Plans, enter data into PROMIS
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
* Family systems theory and application
* Substance use/abuse theory (for MST-SA) and behavioral approaches to SA treatment
* Social ecological theory and application
* Behavioral therapies theory and knowledge
* Cognitive-behavioral therapy, pragmatic family therapies theory and application
* Social skills assessment and intervention and child development research and its application in treatment.
* Experience working in the client's home.
* Experience working in a Child Welfare, JJI, or Adolescent Focused program.
* Experience and /or knowledge of Evidence-Based Models, Motivational Interviewing and Solution-Focused work.
* Experience of working within diverse communities.
* Direct practice with families using a family therapy model.
* Bilingual/bicultural preferred
* Agreement to work a flexible schedule
* Comfortable with group supervision and commitment to work on professional development goals to improve adherence.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!