Marketing Specialist II
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for coordination & execution of marketing projects, including online and offline marketing tactics, with assistance from manager.
- Coordinate pre-defined programs, including online & offline marketing tactics, with supervision.
- Work creative teams in taking projects from creative development stage to completion with supervision from manager.
- Assist in creating project estimates and schedules with manager approval. Assist in reviewing budgets and deadlines to help keep projects on schedule.
- Assist in coordinating the lead generation, reporting and database process and report results back to manager and suppliers with manager approval, on all projects.
- Begin to establish and develop internal and supplier relationships; present pre-defined Arrow program presentations.
- Continuously test and optimize customer targeting and run controlled experiments to prove/disprove hypotheses.
What Are We Looking For?
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to align data visualizations with the needs of your audience
- Diligent and consistent ability to follow-through on long, comprehensive projects
- Strong analytical skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas and key points clearly with every level within the organization
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently to solve problems
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems using data based approach
- A track record of delivering projects on time, within budget while keeping a high bar for meeting customer needs
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced computer proficiency skills using Excel and PowerPoint
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Marketing and Communications
This job has expired.