Pay Grade: 70 - https://hr.uiowa.edu/pay/plans University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics-recognized as one of the best hospitals in the United States-is Iowa's only comprehensive academic medical center and a regional referral center. Each day more than 12,000 employees, students, and volunteers work together to provide safe, quality health care and excellent service for our patients. Simply stated, our mission is: Changing Medicine. Changing Lives. ® Education Requirements:
- A Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is required.
- Current experience (within 18 the last 18 months) with solid organ transplant or end organ failure is required.
- Demonstrated excellence in patient education is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Current license to practice nursing is required.
- Master's degree in nursing is desired.
- Previouse care coordination is desired.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload resume
(under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. For questions or additional information, please contact NursingHR@uiowa.edu . Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Classification Title: Nurse Clinician
- Appointment Type: SEIU
- Schedule: Full-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Nursing HR
- Contact Email: email@example.com