Job ID: 229345
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
The Production Shift Supervisor overseas/drives 5 daily fundamentals of the plant during work shift: Safety, Production, Quality, Preventive Maintenance, and Housekeeping. The hours for this shift are 10:00p- 6:30a.
- Lead/drive a ZERO injury safety culture
- Audits all production related operations and ensures procedures are followed
- Schedules and assigns duties to employees to meet production requirements
- Conducts training classes and ensures that employees receive appropriate training
- Maintains production records as required
- Writes and reviews vop's and creates team environment
- Identifies and addresses safety issues in a timely manner
- Leads shift meetings and communicates information to employees
- Communicates with other supervisors and departments to share information
- Monitors and establishes 5S standards and program for area
- Operate machinery and equipment as needed in order to meet production requirements
- Responsible for ensuring quality standards are followed
- Responsible and accountable for shift output
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Prepare and submit progress tracking reports
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with construction and safety codes, and other regulations
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at plant, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Associate's degree or four + years supervisory experience is preferred
- Minimum of four years of supervisory experience is required
- Working experience with word processing and spreadsheets is required
- Ability to read and write reports, general communications
- Ability to figure and calculate amounts, such as percentages and volumes. Must be proficient in 5 why analysis
- Must be proficient on track and trend data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Lead Kaizen events
- Initiate and sustain continuous improvements among team
- Must have Forklift and Crane Operators Certification or be able to obtain
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally less than 60 pounds
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work, but frequently around very hot equipment
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil and grease
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Manager, Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Night, Warehouse, Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.