Job ID: 229560
Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
This is a skilled position involving the safe and efficient operation of Asphalt Rollers and compactors to bring asphalt, soils and aggregate within compaction specifications on heavy highway projects. Prior experience operating a Roller on road construction projects preferred.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Knowledge of asphalt and aggregate characteristics
- Knowledge of rolling patterns.
- Familiarity with vibrating frequencies in comparison to maximum depth.
- Must be able to follow grades.
- The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
- Must be able to repetively lift 50 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel.
- Capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of equipment and their uses
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Anniston Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Manufacturing