Inside Sales Representative - Microsoft Cloud
The position will support Arrow and our cloud offerings, with a focus on Microsoft and may support non-LOB (Line of Business) vendors and other cloud suppliers. The position will require strong phone/communication skills, ability to leverage social media and other tools to generate leads and onboard partners. This position will be responsible for discovering, progressing, and closing new business opportunities in assigned territories and driving revenue in the assigned territory by effectively utilizing business partners. The rep is required to uncover and qualify new sales opportunities and leads.
What you will be doing
- Driving revenue into existing cloud partners through Arrowsphere
- On board newly acquired partners and support their growth
- Collaborating with Cloud vendor partners to identify new routes to market
- Growing partners by provided superior account management via remote
- Working with Arrow KAEs to determine appropriate partners for joint sales activities
- Enabling the partners in your territory by focusing on waterfall growth, positioning assessments, and by executing on sales plays
- Supporting Arrow Key accounts by working with our partners pre sales engineering resources to develop go to market strategies
- Developing business relationships with Arrow divisions that conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding partners
- Representing Cloud sales plays, cloud assessments, cloud digital assets and services designed to enable the growth of Arrow partners and prospects
- Performing other duties as defined by management; outbound calling
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedure
- Limited guidance and direction is provided
- 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
This job has expired.