The Technical Analyst III provides architecture, engineering, installation and ongoing support for CMG Technology's infrastructure across all platforms and technology stacks. This vital role performs activities across the entire life cycle of information technology systems operated for Cox Media Group. Significant experience with all infrastructure technologies in use at Cox Media Group is required, with mastery of most, if not all. The Technical Analyst III is expected to implement CMGt infrastructure strategies under limited supervision of the IT Manager, frequently resolving issues without direct supervision, and providing mentoring and training to coworkers in areas of technical expertise.
What we look forQualifications
- Configure, install, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Create, review and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Create custom scripts to increase system efficiency
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 1 st and 2 nd level support as required
- Document and communicate technology solutions for technical and non-technical personnel
- Liaise with upper management, business leaders, vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent technical experience.
- 7+ years of experience with infrastructure engineering and operations, including cloud and on-premise data center
- Significant experience with all, and expert level of mastery of most, if not all, major technology stacks in use at CMGt:
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- VMWare hypervisor technologies
- NetApp data storage solutions
- Active Directory and/or Office 365 administration
- Data networking concepts including IP networks, load balancers, firewalls, DNS
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Scripting and automation software solutions
- Content Management Systems supporting digital operations
- Database management
- Communications platforms (email, collaboration, etc)
- Ability to lead Agile based work processes, and successfully execute project management functions and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and strong communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with coworkers / customers / clients.