Fulltime and PRN positions availiable! Apply today if you're interested.
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or during the neonatal phase of life.
* Registered Respiratory Therapist
* Respiratory Care Practitioner/StateOf Texas Dept. of Health licensure or new graduate [RRT(E)] of accredited Respiratory Care Program with Temporary RCP License;
* Basic Life Support
* Successful completion of an Accredited Respiratory Care Program
* Completion of all clinicals Associated with an accredited Respiratory Care Program
* Patient assessment skills
* Completion of all clinicals involving general floor care, Critical Care, and Neonatal/Pediatric areas
* Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the hospital TDS system for chart/charging purposes
* Invasive & non-invasive ventilators, oxygen delivery systems, blood gas analysis, delivery of respiratory
* Pharmacological agents
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled