Job ID: 229346
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® Albertville, MN is seeking DAY SHIFT Production Workers who are willing to be engaged and be rewarded. We offer a culture that values employee participation with opportunity for growth and development. We cut, temper, insulate, box, load, and ship glass and metal to the Midwest area. It is imperative that candidates act in a manner to sustain our safe working environment.
Earn up to $18.00/HOUR* within 90 days
*Includes a $2.00/hour Attendance Differential
Plus Quarterly Safety Bonus
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
This position requires that material including glass and metal be moved from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- On/off-loading of product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates
- Work a flexible starting/ending schedule and/or overtime
- Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Work in other departments as required
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of this job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Work overtime with flexible starting times in some departments
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
- Wear company issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
- Comparable experience preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- We are hiring NOW and accepting on-line applications or apply on-line at our Albertville employment kiosk at 5334 Barthel Industrial Drive, Albertville, MN 55301.
- When applying, please provide complete employment history.
- Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screen.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Sep 21, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
This job has expired.