Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19928
The opportunity: We are actively seeking an intern to join the Campus & Production Recruiting teams. Located in Cleveland, OH, the Recruiting Intern will assist with a variety of strategic projects that will contribute to the continued growth and success of our team. As a Recruiting intern, you will gain knowledge of early career development, university relations, and you will polish your skills in communication and building digital strategies.
How you will impact Lincoln Electric:
What you need to succeed:
- Planning & communication to managers and interns for upcoming events
- Organize current candidate data and create a streamlined process for continued success
- Ad-hoc reporting for data tracking and more proactive communication between teams
- Interview scheduling and coordination during heavy recruiting seasons & production recruiting events
- Participate in interview events for campus and production hires, as needed
- Engage in brainstorming activities for increasing brand awareness on campus and in the community for both college and professional hires
- Manage the inventory tracking process; evaluate needs and reorder product if necessary
- Assist with the end-of-term evaluation process; communicate with business leaders and interns to get feedback on the program
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Working on a Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, marketing, or a related field.
- 3.0 cumalative GPA
- Must demonstrate initiative
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively prioritize workload.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance and work overtime as needed.
- Must be professional, confident, and self-motivated to work on projects in an effective manner and manage deadlines well.
- Must have strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive hourly pay reflecting skills, competencies and potenial
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Human Resources Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment: