The primary function of the Mold Technician is to create mold supports.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Measure, cut & staple wooden supports
- Spray foam and polyurea using spray guns
- Facial respirator fitting will be required for spraying (proper fitting requires no facial hair)
- Apply mold-release or clay to mold skins
- Apply and tighten clamps onto the mold support
- De-mold mold skins from the plugs
- Trim foam bottoms using the band saw
- Grind plugs using hand-held grinders
- Trim mold skins using scissors
- Staple mold skins to supports
- Report any and all injuries to supervisor
- Communicate any issues causing poor quality or equipment malfunction to the appropriate personnel
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.