100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency) If you are a 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency)
*Job Location:* Work from Home
*Requirements:* Cache Coherency, UVM, Verilog
We are a publicly traded company who is a leading provider of system IP. We consisting of network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and IP deployment technology to accelerate system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductor development and integration for a wide range of electronic products.
What You Will Be Doing - Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing and executing RTL verification test/coverage at system level
- Performance verification and power-aware verification
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and metrics
- UVM expertise on complex SoC projects from test bench development to verification closure
What You Need for this Position - BS/MS in EE, CE, CS; or in another engineering/technical discipline with equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of design verification experience verifying complex SoCs/ASICs at System Level.
- Cache Coherency experience is required - L1/L2 cache coherency.
- Proficiency with Verilog/VHDL and scripting languages such as Python, TCL, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience developing test plans.
- Strong experience developing verification infrastructure using UVM.
- Familiarity with the use of third-party VIPs/AIPs
- Team player with strong communication skills, and ability to work independently on the verification of a portion of the design.
- Prior Micro-processor (CPU) and/ and memory sub-system verification experience.
What's In It for You - Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Sr. Design Verification Engineer (Cache Coherency) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!